Counter-Strike: Global Offensive uppdatering2014-05-22 01:45
Under natten kom det ännu en update till CS:GO, vi har nu spridit ut denna till samtliga servrar. Du behöver starta om din server från kontrollpanelen innan uppdateringen träder i kraft.
Release Notes for 5/21/2014
- Added a convar mp_backup_restore_load_autopause to control whether the game remains paused after round backup file is loaded.
- Added a dedicated server convar host_rules_show to control whether the server is allowed to reply to connectionless rules requests.
- Improved server lobby slot allocation logic to reduce the chance of getting 'session is full' errors when connecting to a game server with available player slots.
- Fixed a slow memory leak in Linux dedicated servers.
- Fixed several rare game server crashes on Linux.
- Added a convar (cl_hideserverip) that when set to 1, will hide most cases of the server and client IP address appearing in the developer console.
- In official competitive matchmaking, servers will no longer show the message of the day.
- Fixed several errors that previously showed up in the console.
- Moved some messages that would previously show up in the console to dev 1 and above.